A settlement on the Kolocep Channel in Southern Dalmatia. Its special attraction is an arboretum planted around their villa by the Gucetic family in 1502 and later. It features Mediterranean and other plants, as well as the Fountain of Neptune. The area is always green even during the driest spells, because of a brook that never dries up. The two giant sycamore trees that stand on the square are around 400 years old. The larger one has a circumference of 11 m.
The harbour is protected by a breakwater with a pier, which provides berths at depths between 2 and 4 m, but the sea is nevertheless very choppy. There is a launch ramp.