This settlement on the northern coast of the Zupa Bay begin! with the last houses of Srebreno. It is characterised by fresh water springs which once powered mills and are now exploitei by a small hydroelectric plant. There is a tourist settlement witl two hotels and an outbuilding. The beaches are sandy. Near the town beach stands the Parish Church of sv. liar (St Hilary) from 1449, which was reconstructed after the grea earthquake of 1687. In the harbour, boats can berth at the inner side of a curvet breakwater at a depth of 2.5 m, or in part of the bathing area Beware of the strong current created by a stream that flows the sea here.