Sailing guide Croatia
A settlement with a harbor on a bay of the same name west of Trogir. The coast of the bay is lined with numerous coves with sandy and pebbly beaches. The settlement was built in the 15th century and was the property of the Bishop of Trogir. Until it came under Austrian rule in 1814, it was called Bosiljina. In the 16th century, the bishop built a fortification whose defense tower has been preserved and now houses a hotel. In the harbor, small boats are protected from all winds by the marina breakwater. Larger boats can anchor before the end of the y at a depth of around 6 m, southeast of the chapel and south the Plokata hill. Agana Marina (021) 889 010 - Lies in the western part of the bay and is protected by a break-water. There are 140 berths and 70 spaces for dry storage.